Thursday, December 25, 2008

M-m-m-merrrrry christmas

Well, what a nice day.
I get woken up at 6:50am by two excited little brothers, roll over and fall back asleep.
7.00am, my light is turned on to get me out of bed, pull covers over head, its all good.
7.15am, whole family tramps ionto my room to pull me out of bed. It's 'present time'.
Then what gets pulled out but the video camera :S I don't know abut anyone else, but me, at 7am in the morning is NOT a pretty sight. Not to mention I'm super grouchy when I don't get enough sleep, let alone my cumpulsory christmas sleep in! That never eventuates! One day haha.

Got some lover-ly presents, had family over for lunch which progressed to leftovers for dinner (honestly don't know how I shoved in anymore food) then dessert, polished off two bottles of champers and geared up to watch Mamma Mia with mum and Natta.

It was a nice day, and getting ready to do it all again tomorrow for mum's birthday.

Christmas cheer, and all the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment