Friday, December 5, 2008

Mascara tears

Thursaday night was X-Form, UNSW graduate Interior Archeticture Exhibition and it was so good! Some of these 'presos' were so impressive we just wondered around scruitnising for ages and got some good photos. Also free drinks flowed all night so that was a bonus! And after for some reason me and Bon decided to go into the cross, went to the Kings Cross Hotel where I had a really good chat to Ben Lucid who was DJing there, probably drove him crazy with my drunken babling lol but he humored me so that was nice. Was there for a while then I got kicked out because I was a '$50 000 liability' lol which obviously I wasn't happy about, thus the title of this blog, my god I bawled haha but I'd never been kicked out of a pub before so wasn't that a rude shock! I got home and looked in the mirror and man you should have seen my face, it was black. That's a mess right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment