Tuesday, January 20, 2009

D-Day

So, I find out tomorrow if I was successful in my application for on campus accommodation.
If unsuccessful, it's back to the drawing board, I don't really know what I'll do. Scroll through the never ending lists of house sharing I guess. God it's tiring. And my last attempt to find a house mate, well, that didn't turn out so good, and i very nearly locked myself into a situation I would have been very unhappy and uncomfortable in. I suppose I need to get out of my comfort zone sooner or later, but the prospect of living in such close proximity to strangers unnerves me. Particularly after my last encounter.

So BDO is on this friday and wooooowwwwooooowwwww it's gunna be awesomeee!
Bon has a pretty wicked plan for our weekend so I hear, which is good as.
Ahh I can't be bothered to write anymore, I'm not really in the mood, I have to get ready for work and my stomach is screaming 'feed me' so, I guess thasts my cue to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment