Sunday, July 5, 2009

Christmas in July

So, first post for July, wowee.

Still in Bathurst, not moving into the new place till the weekend now, as I am completely and utterly unorganised and yet to accumulate any furniture to take down with me.

I was talking at my new flatmate about having a "house warming" of sorts, and then thought it could be fun to have a 'Christmas in July' theme. I have this awesome costume from a christmas party a couple of years ago I could recycle, and I mean who doesn't love dress up parties :)

Anyway that's really it, I think. Oh some goss, I found out the guy I was 'seeing' for the past 3 months was 'seeing' someone else at the same time. Aren't I a lucky girl. I wonder if he'd have told me if I hadn't seen him out with her. On the other hand, I moved on fairly quickly and have found someone I think may actually be interested. I swear, how hard is it to make up your mind?

That's it for today, off to watch some more Supernatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment