Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Streetlights, glowing..

SO officially off campus as on Sunday, and all my stuff's at the new place - so all thats left to do is furnish. Heading into town with Liss tomorrow to have a look around, need a new bed. And looking for some cool bits and pieces to throw around here and there.
Oh, check out THIS site, really cool. I want one. Or two.

So, that's really all thats occupying me at the moment. The start of everything, about to start. I'm on holidays for 3 weeks. Bonnie won tickets to see Dr. Phil at Acer Arena which is ridiculus. So I'm accompanying her. I've never really watched the show so, should be interesting.

I've been utterly disturbingly addicted to Grey's Anatomy lately, just finishing Season 5.
God that show is depressing, I woke up looking like someone had punched me in the face, my eyes were so puffy. From crying, I mean.

Pitter-pat.

No comments:

Post a Comment