Saturday, August 29, 2009

WARP

Ok so, been a little while so figured it was time for some updates, more so for myself to keep track of where I'm going - a big problem of mine as of late.

So alot has been going down in Syd as of late, and at the same time, not alot.
Uni isnt really going all that well, and so im facing failing, again. 2 semesters in a row, doesnt look so good huh. but im sorting it out, getting a doctors cert for my lack of attendance, and making yet another appointment with my student advisor. sadly, i dont think uni is for me. well scarily, really. why? because i have no idea what i wanna do, or be for that matter, i guess uni was sort of an excuse to put off thinking about it. going back to school after a year however, and with no real goal to reach or achieve at the end makes for a complete lack of motivation to succeed. i guess i should just want to succeed for the fact of succeeding, but its really not that easy.

anyway, other than that little mess, the new place, not so new anymore, is going great guns. the cat doesnt even bother me anymore. well, not as much.

friends are good, the guys in my life however, confusing as ever. one decides he wants me when i dont want him anymore, the other decided me wanted me, even though he still had a gf. decided not to tell me this, so needless to say the last few weeks havent been too pleasent with the gf constantly contacting me, and him saying they werent together anymore, and me finding out hes a liar. i dont understand how i manage to get all the bad ones. are there no decent guys in sydney? if there are, ive yet to meet any.

got coaster festival coming up in 2 weeks which i cant wait for, then jamie t the week after, and hoping to get tix to stereosonic. LOVING the bloody beetroots.

anyway i guess thats really it from me, more updates as they come.

No comments:

Post a Comment