Saturday, September 19, 2009

Uninteresting Event Updates: September Edition

I felt like updating and now I don't, but ohwell, it's been a while.

So, I got a weekend job at a little cafe in Enmore, and I'm really liking it.
I pretty much get to drink free coffee all day, listen to good music and (for the most part) serve cool people, so can't really complain. Oh wait, yes I can. Because it's me. And because it takes an hour and 3 buses just to get there at 10am Sat-Sun morning. Trivial, but ANOYING none-the-less, especially cos public transport in Syd is a joke. Not always, but nearly.

I gave uni the heave-ho, until next year atleast, to sort out myself and my priorities so see how that goes over the next couple of months.

I am so over job seeking it's not funny. I literally want to scream. If I ever look at a gumtree page again it will be too soon. Literally, because I'm just logging in now. Boooo.

So Coaster was a complete and utter failure. We got refused entry and abused and threatened physical abuse by a security guard on a power trip, who was "having a bad day", and caused us to have the worst weekend ever. Ended up getting in after 3 hours of trying but we had been crying heaps and lost Axel (who later we found in the hospital) so we left after an hour. A very successful hour of eating a hotdog which later made me sick, AND drumroll please.... loosing YET ANOTHER phone. Devo.

Me and Bon went to see Jamie T on Thursday and it was AMAZING. Such a fun show, sang along to every song and danced and left with no hearing, thanks to Bon.
Ended up at Phoenix Bar afterwards after meeting up with a friend of Bon's which was interesting, being a lesbian night. I danced the night away and had such a great time, it was so cool to not have guys complicating my night for once! Or me complicating my night because of a guy.

So today I am beaching it with Bon which will be good. Back to the job hunting and resume dropping next week, fingers crossed something pops up because I have one week left to find a job to support myself or I have to move back home to Bathurst :( It's fair enough though, my parents have been supporting me here all year, can't expect them to continue paying all that money while I'm getting no-where.

Soooo theres my uninteresting event updates. More soon.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment