Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pork and Beans

Updates updates..

well I'm employed! Got a job at a sales & marketing company in surry hills - so pretty chuffed. neverending job hunting, well, 4 weeks worth, finally paid off.

I've picked up Tae Bo again and am feeling great, even if my muscles don't really like me the next day... I am seriously counting the days down to summer! And beach time! And me and bon's TTT pact. Well, soon to be pact lol.

I'm loving Glee, sadly enough downloaded the soundtrack this afternoon.
Also did grocery shopping, and worked. Spent alot of time at bus stops, Sydney buses drive me mad, though thank goodness for the old man next to me at central who decided he wanted to make farting noises with his mouth for full 25 min we stood there. While occasionally having a break to comment on the weather. Fantastic, really.

So this week I have training for work Tues-Wed, Metronomy (WOO!) and have a friend from back home coming up to stay so good week ahead I think :-)

Thats bout it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment