Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am a banshee

So I got my hair done yesterday. And it's mutilated.
Nevermind the fact that she cut off 10 yeards of my very hard hair growth progress, but the colours from the chart she showed me did not translate in any way to the end result. And $160 later lets just say not happy jan!!
So I'll have to somehow rectify it. With mum's money. Lol isn't she great.
I did see saw my natural colour for a brief and shining time, for one whispy second I thought I might like it then I was like err no. HELL NO. Never. lol.

So scholarship deadline for uni is today. Needless to say I haven't sent it in have I!
I hate that I leave everything to the last second, and am so indecisive. I know it's my subconscious trying to delay things yet again and I really can't seem to help it. I also haven't yet heard back from uni about accommodation. Which is a little worrying because I was really confident walking out of my interview, but I hope I should hear back in the next couple of weeks. I really don't have a clue what I'll do if this doesn't pan out. I guess that's why plan B's come in handy. I've never been one to have them, personally. I like things to come together the first time! Let's see if I can fluke my way again.

No comments:

Post a Comment