Wednesday, November 26, 2008

INTRODUCTIONS

I like walks, the sunset, alternatively the sunrise, the sea, the feel of sand when you squish your toes in it, a good cup of tea, a real good belly laugh, the smell of freshly cut grass, the feel of the sun on a really hot day, the satisfaction of doing something right the first time, my room and that I have a little rainforest outside my window, when people appreciate my cooking, walking out of foodworks when im finished work without a backward glance, kit kat temptations and good company. Amoung other things.


I have an adverse fear of gaps, particularly those present between the train platform, and on boardwalks. Yes, like at the beach.


I have a bad habit of pouring a cup of tea and leaving it to sit, only to come back an hour later and realise I actually wanted that cup of tea.


I have a weakness for alcohol, I am a surprisingly fast sprinter and, and I share a birthday with Beethoven and Jane Austen.


OK, so now the introductions are over..
I've decided to come back to blogging after a rather long hiatus.

One reason for me coming back to this writing thing is because I'm starting my uni course year, majoring in English, and figured I should get back to my roots. Also, it's great to have a place to vent at the end of the day/week, especially where I am now.
Where is that?

Hopelessly devoted to...foodworks. I'm a slave..for foodworks. I moan on about this place to anyone who will listen, but deep down its not as bad as I go on. I don't really like it, but there are good parts, and not so good parts - like any job. I've had an interview for campus accomo at UNSW, accepted my deferred place doing a BoA, and I'm ITCHING to get to Sydney. N
numerous concerts, festivals, shopping trips, near tattoos, near disasters, alot of money spent, alot of experience gained, and I know I have so much more in store when I FINALLY move there.
Life in Bathurst is dull. I've lost contact with so many people, as I'm so consumed with my day job I can't really find the time to pick up lost or waning connections. In a way I'm sad to leave behind a life that has done me pretty well the past 16 or so years of my life, but at the same time I think I need to move on. I know I have alot of growing to do as a person, and I've done about as much growing here as I can.

Anyway this turned into a bit of a rant, I guess it isn't so hard to write once you start.

I'M CURRENTLY LOVING
  • Charlie the unicorn.

IM CURRENTLY LISTENING TO
  • Santogold, Lykke Li, Kasabian & Kaiser Chiefs.

IM CURRENTLY WATCHING
  • The Mighty Boosh 2

And... for introductions, re-introductions,
thats me.


No comments:

Post a Comment