Saturday, November 29, 2008

YouCam, your my hero.

Dad and I got new laptops yesterday and I'm very impressed. We set them up on the dining table across from eachother and were busily organising away while now and again commenting on something, or asking how the others was working lol it was cute.

What I did find, in between naming pink cat clocks 'Geroge' and recording me and my brother singing 'We are Australian' (LOL) was YouCam. So halarious. Me and my brother mucked around on it for ages, then mum joined in, then, reluctantly, dad also. Many photos. I think they are really funny.

So last night I get a phonecall at 1:30am, miraciously, from Bonnie. WOAH didn't see that one coming. Long story short, she spent her night at Floorspace in the cross, had a great time, was very impressed. She also got free entry after running into one of the house DJs from Purple Sneakers she's been helping out which I though was pretty cool. For all the time Bon's put into handing out flyers and going to events to talk to people about The Purple Sneakers NYE House party @ Manning Bar Sydney Uni (lol shameless name drop) it's nice that she gets some of the perks that come with knowing some people in the industry!
So, good for her.

Anyway that about it.
Thanks Compaq.

No comments:

Post a Comment