Friday, November 28, 2008

Woahh, Ahhh

Yes, as the title suggests I'm listening to muscles, getting psyched for NEVEREVERLAND!
Only 2 weeks to go! Can't wait. That also means 2 weeks to my birthday which is exciting.

So I'm working 7-4 today. I did not want to get up when my alarm went off, had a shocking sleep I was so restless. So tomorrow is C's birthday, unfortunetly I forgot to get her present yesterday in light of all the mayhem that is Christmas shopping (40 minutes to find a parking spot, anoying crowds and general unrest lead to us turning around and going home - empty handed) and so maybe I will be heading to the kings for some drinks if she decides to go out.

Thursday me and Bon are heading back to Sydney so I can have a little visit and generally wreak the normal havoc we do when thrown together ;)
Let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment