Friday, June 19, 2009

Fear is falling away

So, as an other week closes, so too, does a chapter come to an end.
Well, almost.

I've finalised moving off campus, finalised my new living arrangements, but am yet to finalise my plans for next semester, or rather, my eligability to continue studying next semester.
I won't lie, I'm a little scared. I don't know why, I just don't really want to explain myself or my behaviour the past couple of months to justify why I'm looking for consideration - or trying to get out of summer school. Meh, a few extra months of school, somehow I don't think it will kill me.

So I've been having the weirdest most vivid dreams lately, really spastic and scary lol I'm not going to go into them but I'm pretty sure this room is turning me loopy. Whoever said you can live out of one room is mental! I can't wait to finally have my own place, my own kitchen! A window with a view. Living space. Sigh.

All there is to do now is wait. Pack, and wait. And see what this change will bring for me. I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment