Friday, June 5, 2009

Is there anybody out there?

Today I was walking through the park alone, powering on, to walk to the other side of town. I was really deep in thought until I noticed birds chattering closeby. I looked up, slowed down, and realised how beautiful the park looked. In the transition of green fading and brown replacing, it was chilly, I could hear the fountain trickling, it smelt fresh and clean and I realised that if I hadn't stopped and taken notice, I'd have missed out.

That's how I feel about my life at the moment. I was wasting my time, not stopping to 'smell the roses' and I realised 3 months had gone by like the blink of an eye, and I'd wasted them. So I came back home, and now I'm stumped. I don't know what to do with myself anymore. I didn't know what to do in the first place, and my lack of direction has caused me to fail my first semester of uni, amoung other things.

So, it's re-assessment time. Be nice if someone could just tell me what to do, or convincingly, that everything will be ok. Time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment