Sunday, June 14, 2009

You and me in the photobooth.

I was thinking about my life, as somewhat like a photobooth. People come and go, some good memories are made, and are gone. Alot of the time, there isn't much evidence to show, unless someone leaves a film strip behind. As for the memories, times passes, things change, and what was once cherished is slowly replaced by new realities. I guess people get old, photos get older, and things can't stay picture perfect.

I'm back in Sydney, and eager to leave my shoebox. I'm relocating to Randwick in the next couple of weeks, and I'm sure there will be more to say in that time. I'm really excited to have my own place. No so excited to be moving into a cat's territory. I mean, my to-be flatmate has a cat. They scare me. Lol.

Anyway. Exam is on Tuesday, eek. Then I am done, half a year gone. A film strip left behind on the wall of my photobooth. I might just have to get rid of this one memory, looking for a clean slate and a fresh start. By the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment